Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Word Like Fire


"Is not My word like fire?" declares the Lord......

A new friend of mine, and fellow church musician/leader/ songwriter, Joel Hinck has a website that I want to recommend. Joel says on his website, "I decided to quit my job and commit totally to doing what I knew God was calling me to do. " God had been calling Joel to write Christian music. I know many of us could learn a valuable lesson from that simple statement. COMMIT to doing what God wants us to do. Is His word not like FIRE? I know when He speaks to me it certainly is!

Let's support Joel in following God's command for his life and visit his ministry at http://www.wordlikefire.com/ , check out what the Lord has laid on his heart. I've listened to a lot of what is offered for musical selections and believe you will be blessed by it too. Who knows, you may find your worship set for Sunday on the site. Some great stuff at a minimal expense.

Check it out! http://www.wordlikefire.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment